the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Rowan was getting quite bored with the arrogant bastard. Instead cocking one leg and glancing away, eyes roaming the horizon in exasperation. Why did she even bother? She had been completely polite no matter what he continued to squeal about her being disrespectful. Little pig. He grinned and she sneered at him for a moment in her mind. Wishing to beat him down for being so rude and arrogant. He wouldn't be smirking when her hooves met his ugly face. Letting Aryel defend herself, uncaring about that. 

He spoke again then, first to Aryel then to Rowan. "If I have to repeat myself again I will be convinced you are deaf. My tone was perfectly polite; and I was merely doing my job. Informing people." Bored tone escaping, getting rather fed up with him. Finally she snapped as he said they were not loyal. Pinning her ears fiercely as her patience snapped. "Listen here. You came here, ON our land, not even at our borders which would be respectful as you seem obsessed with. Aryel and I were in no way disrespectful, in fact you were the one to insult her appearance. Myself, I merely warned you, in a friendly way, that unicorns made the Throat wary. What do we get in return? A smart ass! Questioning our loyalty? You've been here for hardly any time at all. You, sir, are arrogant, and I hope your smart mouth gets you a good beating." With that she stomped her hoof and raised her head to the sky, voice ringing out to call one of her leaders or a general. Eyes narrowed and tail snapping against her hocks. Calming herself with a deep, sharp breath even as her ears remained pinned at the disgusting stallion. "If you want to know so badly, meet them yourself."

[[OMG I am so sorry I missed this! Gah!]]

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Rowan - 12-19-2012, 03:45 PM