the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

"Perhaps in the snow you would blend in, aside from those stripes and that horn, but here's in the sand, you're out in the open." In fact, that was commonplace around the Throat. Mostly sand and scrub aside from a few sheltered thickets, you escaped predation by running or flying. She had yet to encounter any large carnivores, indeed, she had little idea what else called the sands home, but she had seen the tracks of something large and pawed a few days ago, and several nights back had heard a sound that was eerily like laughter. Turning her attention from the strange noises back to the unicorn, she scowled at him. "A guest deserving of a proper greeting wouldn't mock the horses that came to receive him." she said. "Had you been a little nicer, perhaps I wouldn't be restraining myself from ramming a hoof into the space your brain is supposed to be." She didn't feel like fighting him right now, more annoyed than angry, but she wouldn't feel so forgiving if he continued to be this obnoxious.

She looked up at Rowan sent a call across the plains, requesting a leader's presence. "Betcha won't be so cocky when Kri or Leander beats your head in." Otherwise I might have to do it myself. She was all for racial equality, and liked to believe that not every unicorn was this arrogant, but she was finding it harder to think that way.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Aryel - 12-20-2012, 07:08 PM