the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I merely warned you, in a friendly way. Warnings. Tribute never listened to them. There was no point in giving him 'warnings'. He would do what if wanted if he wanted when he wanted. Rowan stamped his hoof,letting out a thunderous whinny. She seemed to be getting slightly annoyed. It made Tribute laugh. <>If you want to know so badly, meet them yourself. If only her Perfetic leaders would come. Perhaps in the snow you would blend in, aside from those stripes and that horn, but here's in the sand, you're out in the open. But where they talking about the snow in particular? No,they weren't. So she could stuff that back up her throat. Betcha won't be so cocky when Kri or Leander beats your head in. Ha. If only her Perfetic leaders were coming.

He threw back his head,willing to give time for a leader to come. A leader that never did come. Ha. Typical. "So where is your perfetic leader?" He turned to Rowan. "Obviously didn't listen to you stupid call for help." Help. Ha. That's all he wanted because she couldn't handle a bit of attitude and she thought her beloved leaders could. He now turned to Aryel,glaring at her. "The green in me fades in the snow. You practically can't see me. And it has it's uses. What use does being bold have except being seen from afar? As for bashing my head in. I feel I could do the same to you. Not kill you. But leave you in a hell lot of pain. Until I feel like beating you again." A cold laugh escaped him. The bitch obviously didn't know what he could do to her if he wanted. He threw back his head,pawing at the ground. "So tell me Rowan. Where are you darling leaders?" His tone was sarcastic,a sly smile plastered onto his face.

"bla bla bla."

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-22-2012, 01:28 PM