the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

"Honey, I'm home," I say, hooves falling downward in a quick spiral. I drive the wind behind me, adding more speed, falling ever so gracefully downward toward the idiot who had been tormenting two of my herdmates. I do not recognize him, but I automatically associate that pointed horn on his head with Mauja's band of jolly idiots, which might be a tad racist, but if he doesn't belong to my herd, then he is not so important. I do not drive my hooves like a knife into the oaf, though, for just moments before we could have made contact, I open my wings, twist the wind in the opposite direction, and buffet my landing.

I liked to make an impression when first arriving. Was it a tad dramatic? Perhaps. I always did like theatrics.

Instead of diving into him, I simply kick toward his head with my hooves, contact or no, it was just a threat that I was violent, and I also held no qualms about kicking his ass into the dirt here and now. "My name is Kri the Resolute," I say, tacking on my title with an elegant bend of the tongue. "You sir are an idiot for causing trouble in my home. Do you mind if I call you that, Idiot?" I slide to the side, being cautious of the pointed horn on that dolt's forehead. Idiot or no, I'm sure he knew how to gut someone with that thing. I then fold my wings and land, in my short, compact glory, and take steps toward the stallion and looking up with amused eyes.

"I am Leader here, and I would ask you to leave my kin alone before I make you."
""

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Kri - 12-23-2012, 01:10 PM