the Rift

Hearing Thoughts [Sun God]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

At least she doesn't follow that bitch, the God thought to himself as he looks at the child with cooling eyes. The flames around the deity shrink noticeably in a matter of a few moments, yet they still burn in a quiet warning that the girl should stay on her toes and mind her manners. Thinking back to the moments that the filly had spoken before, the Sun God pieces together her request - and the interesting ability that she had acquired upon birth. With slitted eyes the God gazes at her now, staring at the two-toned irises of her own.

Graceful and gentle steps carry the lithe yet powerful body toward Ophelia, ending with a warm touch upon her muzzle from his own. His mind searching through hers with his omniscient abilities, seeing with the same stunning clarity her life kept with ever brilliant detail in her brain. "You are a beautiful creature, Ophelia," he says with a charming note in his voice, stepping away from the girl as he pondered the magic she requested.

"This ability you wish for is dangerous for you, my dear, since you can never unknow what you dig up in the corrupted minds of others," he says, his voice smooth and warm in the air. "Their brains are flawed unlike yours, and give into the tendency to change the memories they can retain."

"They would feed you lies and deceit, and fill your wonderful mind with awful things." His perfect face looks pained as her turns it away from her, staring out over the seas surronding them on the strange island. "If you still wish to have this power, I will need for you to complete for me a quest."

"You will goad another to share their darkest desire or secret with you, and return that information to me."

Messages In This Thread
Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 06-27-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-04-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by God of the Sun - 07-11-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-12-2012, 02:51 AM