the Rift

Never ending dreams [Open]

Athena2 Posts: 48
Dragon's Throat Pupil
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1hh :: 4 Years 8 Months
Adoptable

The new presence didn't go unnoticed by Athena, but she was concerned more for the shaky girl kneeling on the sand. Letting the stallion approach at his own pace. He seemed to relax after smelling the herd scent on the both of them, where she was watching him momentarily from her peripherals. Smiling gently at him when he stood a respectful distance behind her, thanking him silently before turning back to the other female. Athena, still kneeling by the young woman, gently touched their muzzles together. Allowing her scent to go towards the younger one, hoping the Throat scent would allow her to focus on something that wasn't within her mind. Keeping warm hazel eyes on her delicate form as she replied to Note. "I believe she's simply shaken. Perhaps a nightmare. I'm Athena." Turning her head briefly as she said her own name, the type to always look others in the eyes when introducing herself. It was a respect thing for her. 

The girl struck out one leg, as if to stand, but decided against it and did not rise. Dazed eyes found hers and Athena smiled encouragingly at her as another leg found its way to join the previous one. Announcing softly that it had only been a dream. "One that has given you quite a fright, it seems. Take it slow now, don't push yourself. It's okay now." Voice soft and soothing, watching a shiver ripple over her coat and some echo of fear come into her eyes. Lana, she told her name. Standing this time, and Athena gracefully followed. Slowly approaching her, silently checking over her. Ready to offer a shoulder should she need it. The filly's head hung low and Athena's face softened with worry. Reaching down, going slowly so as not to frighten her. Muzzle brushing her cheek and nudging upwards gently, beckoning her silently to raise her head from its lowered position of sorrow and fear. "Do not dwell on it, dear. Whatever has frightened you is not here right now, and the future is always changing dear Lana. I'm sure Note and I can get a smile on that pretty face, right Note?" Glowing hazel eyes turning to Note with a smile, enticing and silently pleading for him to agree. To help her steady the younger female's mind, comfort her with the miracle of laughter to make the shadows disappear. Note seemed quite concerned for her, and Athena was happy to know souls like him still existed. 

Messages In This Thread
Never ending dreams [Open] - by Lana - 12-13-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-13-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-14-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Lana - 12-15-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-15-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-22-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-23-2012, 05:45 PM