the Rift

i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open)

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal listened as the mare spoke. Nasicaa's sweet and rosy eyes were clearly studying him. had she never seen a horse such as he? Tingal shook his head and returned his green eyes to the mare."I live in the Throat, it's not too far from here."He smiled, his white fangs showing. With sudden realization he stopped smiling."Are you at all afraid of me?"He asked. This was a very serious question. He hadn't noticed the seal bay mare showing a bit of fear towards him.

Tingal began to scratch out drawings upon the dirt. Nasicaa.He thought, trying to wrap his mind around her name and figure. He looked back at her, admiring her gold champagne horn. He looked down at the drawings he had sketched. A tiger. A single tear fell from Tingal's face, falling to the ground. He quickly gathered his feelings."Sorry.."he murmured. He swiped away the drawing, hoping Nasicaa didn't see it.

OOC: Short post is shorter. Another bad post. Sorry.
WC:155

Messages In This Thread
i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Nasicaä - 12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Tingal - 12-15-2012, 10:57 PM