Seek the truth not the lies
And maybe life will be good for you

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex
Who did I seek? SVETLANA.

Your Fallen Crown
Was stolen and as chieftess, was indisposed from ruling, hence the crown of leadership has "fallen".
Here are my numbers for you:
Fluff.
6, 315, and 2001
Is 6 years old, 15.3 hands, and was registered on 10-02
Seek the truth not the lies
Sometimes hallucinates and cannot tell reality from the "lies"
Has lived a very bloody life and hopes to lead a more peaceful one in the future.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Pass

Your stolen crown = a good clue to me that it was someone with a high rank that was somehow no longer in their same position, pass

The numbers:
6 = age, very easy and simple, pass

315 = hands, nothing suggested you had rearranged the numbers in any way so this could have ended up meaning a lot of different things. If you had included some description as to how the numbers had been rearranged or what they were supposed to signify it would have been fine, but this is a clue only you could have really solved so, fail

2001 = 10-02, same as above only even more difficult for just anyone to solve. Numbers are valid clues if they're something that make sense, this to me is just you taking a number and scrambling it up which no one can really solve that so, fail

seek the truth not the lies = valid personality ref, pass

and maybe life will be good for you = this is a weak clue with no specifics, fail

Ultimately you pass with 3 passed clues, but you were right on the line with some of the clues as they were either not easily solve-able (the number ones) or not very specific enough.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
pass.

The clues seem very stable.
Numbers can easily be found and the rest matches to her, in my mind, almost perfectly.
It was tricky and well thought out!
- personality reference, well thought out. pass
- now that one, as blu said, is weak. there are no solid specifics... I can't really put it to Svetlana. fail

EDIT: I forget to mention the title.
Your Fallen Crown
- solid, indicating she was once of high importance and then with her imprisonment she was demoted till brought/being brought back. pass

pass.

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
PASS

As theres not much more I can say that Blu and Tay have not already. Might wanna make sure there are more clues next time just to be on the safe side.