the Rift

[EDGE] Stop and Listen

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

The silent creature dipped his head in acknowledgement to the gray mare. The draft watched him, silently judging. He was cordial, if perhaps a little reserved, but then again, everyone had their secrets. "Of course. There are four herds I know of. The Dragon's Throat, a warm desert to the south, the World's Edge, a forest on top of a cliff at the edge of the ocean. There is the Windtossed Foothills', just a little to the west, under the shelter of the mountains rocky. There is also the Aurora Basin, a group of unicorns in the cold. They are one of the hostile forces in Helovia and many of them are racist towards others. I would suggest taking to the Edge- their ruler is strong and although their numbers are small, they are a good family for all." She spoke quietly, at ease, and more solemnly as her mind wandered on a loop back to the constant horses tugging at her from all sides.

"I can guide you to one of the herdlands, if you wish, Kaj, or I can give you better directions. Each has its own values and different ideas, but all except for the Aurora Basin welcome all breeds of Helovia." Which was true. Tor had to say she preferred the Foothills and Edge to the Throat however.

T O R

Image Credit [Bottom of Page]
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-15-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Tor - 12-16-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-16-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Tor - 12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-18-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Tor - 12-21-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-23-2012, 02:44 AM