the Rift

[phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Unsurprisingly enough, a horse did appear out of nowhere at the sound of her triumphant call, as usual in Helovia. For a moment, Tor's eyes took her in- the lithe, so very feminine build, the white wings patched with raw pink skin showing through, the mare's curious, slightly puzzled voice. "Who are you talking to?" Tor retorted, before getting a handle on her wildly swinging emotions. It was so very poorly behaved of her to act so to one mare who was certainly on her side, not Faelene or Mirage or Lace who were all somewhere in between.

"My apologies, Phaedra. I was experimenting rather foolishly with some medicinal herbs and the effects haven't fully worn off," Her eyes deepened with sorrows that had been buried under the strange effects of the mushrooms she had so stupidly eaten. While Phaedra was, indeed, pondering her own matchmaking quest, Tor was returning to ever more thoughts about a certain grullo stallion with a mask of white cobwebs. Rejection. It was rejection, even if he had disguised it with guilt. True guilt, but nevertheless, with the moonshine playing at her temper, it only made her personality worsen to an unpredictable mare. For now, anyways. Later, she would soon come to her senses in a wave of thrashing guilt and surprise for causing friction between some friends or another.

But the thoughts slipped away to another crevice in the disturbed ant's nest that was Tor's mind, and she refocused on Phaedra with sharper eyes. "I can heal your wings dear. They do look in poorly shape. Whatever did you do to them?" Her voice took on a softer, more comely note, with the taste of regret behind them, but although that may be attributed towards her snapping at the pegasus, it had to do with an friendship that was no longer. Or maybe it was- but now it was at least very awkward, if not worse.

"."

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart - by Tor - 12-16-2012, 08:05 PM