the Rift

[phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Who are you talking to? Tor had promptly responded. Phae's ears laid back on her skull for a moment, completely ruining the angelic look that the glistening halo above her head inspired. You obviously. She thought, but said nothing as she watched the mare's demeanour change. Tor quickly apologized, justifying her actions by way of some hallucinogenic herbs. Phae chuckled, she was certainly no stranger to that sort of experience, although she believed she handled the coming down bit, better than Tor currently was. "Maybe that's your problem; they're wearing off" Phae said, her voice sounding mischievous. Her green gaze had lost all of its momentary annoyance at Tor, and now glittered with the same flirtatious light that she usually reserved for stallions. Everyone liked attention, and by the glum look on the draft's face, she could use some.

I can heal your wings dear...

I'm an idiot. Phae thought with amusement. She'd been walking around like a ...well, like a horse for the past few days waiting for her wings to heal. Why the thought hadn't even dawned on her to make use of the Grey's healer, she didn't know. She was still getting used to the idea of belonging somewhere. Graciously, Phae nodded, extending her wings somewhat to show Tor the extent of the damage. "Let's just say I found out the hard way that the wonderful and kind Leander, isn't so wonderful and kind after all." Flicking her wavy tail, she appraised Tor with an obvious interest; in no way hiding that she was checking her out, as they say. For a draft, she wasn't as bulky as Phae would have imagined. She was proportioned well, and Phae thought all of her feathers were rather charming. And she was a healer! What a terrific pick up line. Maybe I picked the wrong line of work... Phae thought, considering her role as spy. But no, she really was more suited for that. Turning her thoughts back to Tor, she tilted her head inquisitively. Did Tor have the same girl-next-door personality, to go with her look? Phae seemed to think so, by the way the draft had greeted her. Internally Phae shrugged; this was precisely why she was untrusting of mare's. They were so hard to figure out. No wonder Tolio is gay she thought, feeling a pain of...something, deep in her belly. It was an emotion that Phae couldn't quite comprehend, or put a name to, but it was an unwelcome feeling.

She stepped a little closer to Tor; her mischievous flirtatiousness practically oozing out of her. "If you help me.." Phae began demurely, indicating her wings, then perhaps I can find a way to help you". With stallions, normally she would touch them in some way, to center their focus on her in a physical way, and create intimacy. With Tor however..hmmf. It was her size which was causing Phae's flirtatious-strategy the most confusion. Men usually felt empowered and masculine when Phae played-up her feminine lithe form, but she sensed that that would have a disastrously negative effect on a mare who might already have size-issues. Instead, Phae tried to make Tor feel good, in a different way, by appealing to the healing-side of her. Gently she flapped her wings, which caused a single feather to gently fall to the ground. It still looked strange to Phae, to see white feathers, rather than creamy-brown. "I don't know what I would have done with you Tor" She said, subtly emphasizing her words in what would sound like the utmost appreciation for Tor's skills.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: [phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 01:30 PM