the Rift

[phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Was it her, or was Phaedra acting a touch strangely? Almost... flirtatious. Please tell her she was not being seduced by a lesbian mare. Just... please. Tor could not handle that kind of flirting right now in her state of mind. Phae's emerald eyes certainly were sparkling. But I'm definitely not gay! Tor didn't step back, but inwardly she was certainly fighting the urge to take off from this mare who was certainly checking her out.

Am I pretty? How could I be pretty to this mare and not to Lace? If this mare was gay, maybe she could help her with her boy problems. Or would it be girl problems? Tor didn't know! In fact, she was only confusing herself, as she had quite the habit of doing.

Tor was beginning to fight off the panic attack, even if she hid it extremely well, as Phaedra slowly extended a wing. It was only the name of 'noble Leander' that snapped her back into it. So what if she's lesbian? I'm not going to... make out with her or anything. Relax. She didn't pull herself up to full height. Instead she examined the damage inflicted on the soft white flight appendage. It wasn't too bad of a burn. But why had Leander done this? He was courageous and kind, not terrifying or threatening or a blackmailer. The images didn't fit together, of him saving the baby bird in a burning tree and him trying to burn Phaedra to a crisp.

The smaller mare took a step forward, all sexy vixen while Tor was... tall and draft-like. A hyena next to a fox, it felt like. There was a sudden sense of self-awareness- all the mud in her feathers, all the dirt staining her lower hide she hadn't bothered to wash off.

"Leander did this?" Tor muttered softly as she set to work on the wing, slipping into the flow of the earth around her. The scent of soil suddenly doubled, filled with the sweetness of blossoms and other scents a combination of tangy light and gritty earth. Her mending worked its charm, softly working feathers out, cooing and soothing the irritated pink flesh. The wings were mostly healed anyways- there wasn't much to do.

"Ah, well... it would've healed up soon anyways Phaedra." Tor shifted, a touch uneasily. She was not used to the idea of... being flirted with, especially with a mare! "But how is work for the Gray going? Any interesting news?" Yes, very subtle Tor. Just completely change the subject! What if you hurt her feelings? Oh gods what was she doing?

"."

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart - by Tor - 12-17-2012, 06:57 PM