[phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Leander did this?

Phae's ears flattened immediately. Why was everyone so quick to believe that she must be lying? Tolio, Faelene, Levi, and now Tor. It was absolutely infuriating. No wonder other mares suffered the abuse of their stallions in silence; it was probably less painful than feeling discredited. As if her injuries weren't all the proof she needed? As the earthy smell filled her nostrils, she sighed with an angry resolve; the proof of her encounter with Leander was now fading - somehow Tor was, what felt like, knitting her flesh back together. Now there was no proof....And if it never happened, could she and Tolio go back to the way things were...? Anger flashed momentarily in her eyes. No. He said he would stand by her, and he failed. Phae did not give second chances.

"Thank you Tor" She said breathily, sultry tones replacing the anger that she had momentarily felt. Phae watched the uneasiness practically falling off of the draft mare as she abruptly changed the subject. Unable to help herself, Phae laughed out loud - a genuinely happy, silvery sort of laugh. Bits of gold dust floated down from the bizarre halo which was still around her ears. After all the accusations she'd received recently about her flirtatious nature, it was a refreshing change to have someone simply be naively awkward. She wasn't manipulative, because she flirted; not the way she was accused of being. Everyone was manipulative, with every word and to every one; if we weren't, we would all say the same things, phrase them the same way, every single time. But we change our tones, our words, the information we're willing to share and how we're willing to share it, by who we're around. That's all Phae did, she was just a little bolder than most. With men anyways, and now with Tor. Besides, who didn't like attention? Really? "Tor, you need to lighten up." She said once she had caught her breath. In order to emphasize this point, she stretched out her now-healed wing towards the mare, extending the longest feather towards her side. Ever so slightly, she meant to run it along the muscle-lines of Tor's shoulder. Barely hard enough to feel, though it usually caused a pleasurable sensation. As she moved away, she laughed again. "Things in the Grey are just fine Tor, thanks for asking." She replied, clearly not wanting to follow Tor's line of conversational-direction. "What I want to know, is something about beautiful you"

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: [phaedra, open] the sound of a breaking heart - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 11:00 PM