the Rift

Alight my heart (Tor)

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Tor just didn't understand. Why did she have to go be so stupid sometimes? Couldn't she have just... waited at least? Hadn't he said the only one he truly loved was Fajira? Fajira the little white demon-dragon? Yes. Yes, that was something he had said. And something about the herd as well. Caring for it. Tending it. Midas had a companion now as well. Could he explain the bond of companionship to her? Perhaps she should seek someone to accompany her travels, to alleviate some of the worry that was a constant pressure on her heart.

"That's wonderful Midas. And you, little bird, are very lucky to have such a kind-hearted stallion to share your time with." Tor finally responded, settling gentle eyes onto the small, violet-edged hatchling.

"It's just... I don't know. It's... problems with a friend. It was stupid and reckless of me. I said I loved him, but I hardly knew him. He didn't say anything back. Now... now I just feel I screwed up our friendship, you know? I don't understand why I had to go say something." Strangely enough, she couldn't recall that sadness. Maybe Lace just wasn't for her. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. "But what do I do now?"

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-16-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-18-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-21-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-22-2012, 12:05 PM