the Rift

[FALLS] f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!}

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

Immediately Romani realized that she had startled the golden youth, and she took a step back to give her some space, an apologetic smile crossing her lips. Now that she was closer and could truly examine the mare before her, the Haflinger realized that she was far younger than she had originally thought. She couldn’t have been older than three, or perhaps four years of age… Really, she was just a babe. Not that Romani herself was much older, but that was beside the point. What was she doing, wandering the Threshold all alone?

“I’m terribly sorry,” she started formally, dipping her head in regret, “I didn’t mean to startle you, young one.”

The mare – no, filly – spoke up then, still seeming unsure of Romani’s presence. The said warrior couldn’t blame her; life wasn’t always a blessing, and many could be dealt a cruel hand… She had seen that more than a few times from the creatures she had met. Nayati was a prime example, the poor peppered filly… Shaking her head, azure eyes focused once more upon the golden equine before her, listening with patience and a kind smile. ‘Pardon me,’ the golden femme spoke, her accent making Romani’s head tilt curiously, ‘but, could you please tell me where I am again? By the way, I'm Ambrosine.’ Ambrosine, hm? A unique name… Idly Romani wondered where she had ventured from.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ambrosine. You’re standing in the Threshold of the land of Helovia.” She spoke the name with pride, as contrary to somewho lived here, Romani loved the land she called home. “Is there something I could help you with, dear? You look lost…”

Messages In This Thread
f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-18-2012, 10:23 PM