the Rift

[FALLS] f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!}

Ambrosine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

What I "say", do, and think.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ambrosine. You're standing in the Threshold of the land of Helovia." Ambrosine tilted her head further before blinking. "He-Helo what?" She asked plainly. Where was she? The first thought of hers was that she'd wandered to an extended branch of land that once belonged to her fathers old herd, the Quintlens. It was not so though. She glanced around frantically, Am I breaking any rules here? She wondered while temporarily transporting her mind into lala-land. The next words packed a punch for they brought her back to her senses. The wind had lulled and the sun was slowly dipping. Noon passed as quick as it had came. "Is there something I could help you with, dear? You look lost..."

Ambrosine smiled. Such a kind equine this one was. "Well. Considering that I'm in this foreign land called Helovia - correct? - I would love some assistance." Her voice came out in a light tone, her accent holding true, as she looked around. Her attention then returned to the smaller horse before her.

muse - 5 > 10
tag - Romani
amount of thoughts - one hundred and ninety-one
ooc -

Messages In This Thread
f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-18-2012, 10:23 PM