the Rift

[FALLS] f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!}

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

When Ambrosine moved her golden body to stand next to Romani, the palomino mare smiled encouragingly before turning back to head home to the Foothills. When they set off she paced them at a calm walk. After all, there was no hurry to return home. Ears flicking back to listen to the filly’s question, azure eyes glanced in Ambrosine’s direction before speaking.

“Last Frostfall I wandered into the Threshold, much like you’ve done… I was an adventurer, and honestly I wasn’t looking to settle down and make a home for myself, but things seemed to have a mind of their own. Svetlana, our Chieftess of the Foothills, found me and brought me back, and I’ve been here ever since.” The Haflinger spoke with obvious pride. Oh, she remembered fondly her adventuring days, exploring where her heart desired and not staying in one place for longer than a few days… Now, however, her heart lay here, in Helovia.

“About the Basin, however… It’s full of Unicorns. They’re racist beasts, who will only give their time to those who have horns upon their heads. There’s a few exceptions, of course,” Like Xanthos, who was a prime example, “But the other’s that I’ve met are cruel and merciless.” Turning her head, the Foothills warrior looked to Ambrosine, giving her a serious look. “I’m not saying don’t ever venture there, but if you do; be careful.”

Deciding to change the subject onto more pleasant things, Romani lifted her hooves just a bit higher as she began to sashay forward, slowly picking up her pace from a calm walk to a prancing trot. “I’ll be more than happy to show you around Helovia… Or at least to the places where I’ve been, once we’ve introduced you to the others of the Foothills.”

[OOC: Uuuugh, that post dragged on. XD Sorry… Anyway! If you’d like, you can post in the Updates board to update yourself to a Foothills Civilian, then we can take this to the Foothills. X3]

Messages In This Thread
f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-18-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Romani - 12-19-2012, 09:04 AM