the Rift

You will be the death of me [Leander]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
i can't bury it

Faelene was always met with relief and reluctance when his steady, golden form fell in her sights. Tonight it was more of the former than latter. He might be part of what made her life complicated, but he also gave her a point of focus, a chance for something she had never had. Something she never thought she would find wanting. By the veil of darkness she could not tell by the distance if he was himself or not. It was the first question on her mind, and held her steady to the sand that wrapped round her ankles.Anything might set it off, she hated for what little time they had to be lost.

Ears swept upward, but her facade was guarded, while her eyes were pulled to the play of the wind to his cream colored mane. Ember's short flight caught her eye, reminding her of another matter she needed to speak to him about. She let herself watch the young eagle, drawn to the sea. The curious side of her wondered if it was in her nature, surely Ember had to eat. Maybe, this was something knew outside the Throat. Some how she did not picture the pair had gone very far.

An apology tugs at her ear, but she is slow to turn her head. A tiny bit of her afraid to look into a pair of icy blue orbs. When her muzzle turns, she is greeted with warm honey colored gaze, and a smile appears. "It was not your fault." The truth, and he had gone before anything did happen. He could have possibly done worse, if Faelene could really believe Phaedra. She wished for that mare not to cross her thoughts, but knew with how things were it wouldn't be possible. "I'm just glad you are okay." That was what really mattered to her. How long had he had to carry that beast inside him, without want? But as much as she wanted to offer a touch, seeing he was himself, she couldn't quite bring herself to move closer. Should they be together? She couldn't bury the repeating question, and since her encounter with a spotted Pegasus the danger and consequences they had escaped seemed more real than before.

Quiet for a moment, letting her eyes wander his golden face for assurance, she had a hard time knowing where to begin. Once she found herself watching his companion, as if everything was right in her world for the time being. To be young, she thought, silently sighing. With the memory of the burning eagle, she abruptly turned to face him. "I'm suppose to pass on a word of thank you from Ember's mother. She is quite grateful for you saving her daughter, you are brave and noble." It was a place to begin, and maybe the strangest.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: You will be the death of me [Leander] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 09:33 PM