the Rift

You will be the death of me [Leander]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
i can't bury it

A double look was given, making sure there surely was soft, golden liquid gleaming in the dull light. There was, but it kept her entranced. She really had not seen his kind eyes for awhile. Warm, and inviting the good things she needed. Feeling like a child, her ears pressed sheepishly back, and she had to fight the urge to inspect his wings thoroughly. If he was not himself, he probably wouldn't have come. Her own eyes lightened, taking in his face more closely, thinking he seemed to have aged. A question, one that was always the same helped assure her he would not be changing into a cold beast. However, this time the query seemed loaded, not saying what he wanted but hinting at it. "You must be asking how I like that snake. I do not trust him, and fear what words Psyche whispers in his ear, but I don't plan to leave, not yet." That was what had to always bother him, her choices. Much as he would not admit she was more tied to her herd than he was his. She knew them, and what to expect, they had good reasons to stick together. Did he still not understand there were not sole racists there? She would not try to sway him again. He could understand or he couldn't.

Taking a step closer, she tried to give comfort with the sweep of her lips to the side of his jaw. Briefly she glimpsed his wounds, knowing how much they had to hurt. They must be healed best they could, or he had not worried as Ember must have had the worst. Pulling back, she looked to the beautiful eagle, feeling she was surely meant for Leander. Her heart became more heavy with his questions. Nodding her head, she slowly began. "She's passed on, but I know your act...saving Ember has given her peace. She came to me by the will of the Gods, telling me I must find the golden lion to thank him. I'm very sure that is you, but I'm not sure how the rest of my quest will turn out." Faelene did not understand what the Time God truly wanted her to learn, something told her she really did not know the answer to the question she must ask. Dark ears would turn forward. Maybe, her words would ease him, it seemed there was so much that he placed on himself. Some days she wished to help him with that burden, and other times felt she should be fully removed. Someone should only wait so long, and she couldn't possibly be worth it.

Raising her nose with a quick toss of her head, her bangs leaned to the other side so she may better see the ocean. Once she had cast her eyes to his brown appendages, and decided to come closer to his side, letting herself pull in a deep breath. The lightest of touches, she swept the tip of her muzzle along his neck where his locks ended. "What do you love the most?" She found herself wondering, knowing she wanted to know. The golden eagle had said in him she would find her answers, Faelene needed them.

edit:I thought I missed somewhere, she did say it aloud so no worries. :3
[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: You will be the death of me [Leander] - by Faelene - 12-21-2012, 11:29 PM