the Rift

Cut my life into pieces [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

The red mane's eyes were on the surface of the lake watching the colors dance across it's surface, wild and beautiful. It was not her first time seeing them, but she was captivated by the wonder. Sometimes caught struggling to fathom she lived here in this beautiful place. If the Time God had really created it he had done an impeccable job, it had everything they could need. Shelter from what elements, feed as tough as them, even a place to sooth a weary body. One reason she had no want to leave. With her running thoughts it left another question, another action she couldn't understand, since everyone else was against them. Why them? Almost chiding herself in wasting time on a God's intent she snapped her tail across her flank, and raised a hoof, letting it fall in the thick grass to hear some sound. How restless she was. Psyche had returned with a giant ass, pet snake to live among them. Faelene was most suspicious of the creature, and his intent. She did not question his presence, maybe his kind were more easily manipulated and he really was under Psyche's command. It wouldn't exactly surprise her.

Faelene's worst worries were what was going on beyond their borders. Elizabeth and Aurelius were at the Throat, and there was more attempts for others of the Aurora, and one failing mission for their greatest prisoner. Her body was ready for battle, if the coming of the storm she could sense impending doom with rain of blood. The red maned rather have that again, than this picking them off one at a time. A gruff sigh, she was still working on the matter, knowing she needed a damn good plan. But as Tor had said, she was pulled in many different directions, and couldn't pick one. Whatever she did, it would certainly stir the pot. She had to choose wisely, she had to decide.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cut my life into pieces [closed] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-25-2012, 04:47 AM