the Rift

Cut my life into pieces [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Some point she couldn't tell if she heard the flick of a leaf dancing on the breeze, or if it was the light tread of something falling to the ground. She let her neck twist, eyes reaching out along the forest to see a glimpse of white. So the wolf had come. Adjusting her skull back to the water she waited, not sure if he would come out or was still waiting to be an official member. With little wait he greeted her much more politely than she had guessed his manners to extend. "I am mostly the same," she answered, little had changed since she they had spoken. "Did Psyche permit you to stay Lupus?" The question was light, and airy while drawn from her mouth. If not she could seek her out, he shouldn't risk his neck. Eyes would drift down, finding his close set pair of onyx orbs. Was that a smile? She would take it, wanting to know this hoof-less being, as the snake she did not trust further than she could throw him. She did not expect him to hear of the goings around, but she briefly closed her eyes. "Hmm, yes there has been. I've been working on the issues. You thinking of being a fellow spy?" She questioned with a curious raise to her eyes, and small smirk to her lips.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cut my life into pieces [closed] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-25-2012, 04:47 AM