Cut my life into pieces [closed]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lupus appeared more out the shadow of the trees as Faelene spoke,turning her jet neck to face him. So it appeared not much had happened since there last meeting but he had expected that,it hadn't been long.Did Psyche permit you to stay Lupus? Lifting his beautiful head he spoke,his voice full of pride and honer. "Why yes she has in fact. I do not know how others will react but I do know there going to have to accept it. " He rose to all fours,panting slightly as he relaxed. yes there has been. I've been working on the issues. You thinking of being a fellow spy? A spy? A wolf spy? Some how he didn't think that would work. It was hard enough getting into herd when you mean it,never mind when your going undercover.

He placed himself about a meter away from her head. "Some how I do not think that would work out to well." He chuckled slightly. "A wolf trying to get into a herd when he means it is hard enough,never mind going undercover- as I guess that is one of the ways you spy?" He started to lick his paws,cleaning the thick layer of white fur. Malting had already started for him,though it was slow. Big clumps fell from his occasionally causing some of his fur to be longer,but it wasn't noticeable,luckily. "I think being a solider is more my thing. But it does not mean I am not willing to help,in a spy's way,to rescue those stolen. Where is the herd at with rescuing the stolen?" He spoke whist licking himself,moving onto his other paw but he stopped when he asked about where they were with the rescue,fixing his eyes on her.

"blah blah blah."

OOC:Hope you don't mind bumping into Lupus again XD

Messages In This Thread
Cut my life into pieces [closed] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-25-2012, 04:47 AM