the Rift

Cut my life into pieces [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

The charcoal cloaked lady did not move her eyes from the dancing colors while the wolf stalked forward to give her real company. An amused smile hung to her lips by the tone of his words. This really must be his calling, and she saw him to be a great ally in this building battle. Tail swayed behind her a sign she was collecting her thoughts. She couldn't remember if many had protested the first time. Now, they had a giant snake what was a large wolf? "Hmm, some might not but her word is law so I wouldn't worry about it. Besides if someone gives you problem you can always tell me." The mare shrugged her shoulders, her mask a smooth surface now while she briefly met his gaze. She had seen wolves, and what they could do. Beneath her calm facade there was still the horse that wanted to run, paw, kick, and bite the close eyed, sharp tooth. Faelene always fought against the wrong instincts .Chatting with one was not the oddest thing she had done, but it could come close. Besides she was starting to think she would like him.

When he replied she could tell he had thought of it a different way, and she gently shook her head, her forelock bouncing across against her horn. "I was more thinking a spy that lurked in the shadows, and listened in on things. If someone saw you, you would just be a wolf and they wouldn't know. That would make you e a new element of secret for us." If he didn't want to do it, she couldn't blame him. He had a point about how horses saw him, and she would hate for him to risk his neck. He was only a wolf, and there was quite wicked things out there. Magic was one of them. "You are well equipped to be a solider, and we could always use more," that was the sad truth. If they had had a few more could they have kept the Edge? Any more Faelene decided this place was far better, and no one had reasons to take it. Or, curse that thought. Who wouldn't want the Basin? Dark gaze penetrating into her own, she blinked not sure she should tell him. Help though with good intentions could make the wrongs thing happen. "They are in the desert, but horses there can fly, so watch yourself." She really didn't want to boss him around like some snot nose brother, but she did want him prepared. It couldn't hurt to get some more information. The Throat was a long ways from here.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cut my life into pieces [closed] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-25-2012, 04:47 AM