the Rift

Lessons [God of the Moon]

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
She floated gracefully back to Earth, and I spun to follow her movements, flutes straining to take in every word she said, mind analyzing and storing and learning. Dark figure spins as she walks away, pursuing, reaching, halting beside her own violet shape. I followed her gaze up to the sky, pupils expanding as the light flooding through the field dimmed. She spoke of the senses, answering my questions, explaining dark magic with cold civility.

I turn my gaze away from her, pondering her words of fear and power. "I do not fear the darkness." It was neither boast nor challenge, simply a statement of purpose, a remark of something true. Born under the moon, I did not see the sun for nearly two years of my life. Darkness, in all its forms, was as familiar to me as one of my siblings. Moonbeams thrive in the dark of night, and I was nothing if not a flicker of moonlight against the backdrop of a cold earth. Tail slices the stagnant air, dark eyes drift back into range of her face, her wings, her horn. There is one question left in my mind, perhaps the most important.

"How do I learn?"

Messages In This Thread
Lessons [God of the Moon] - by Rishima - 06-27-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Lessons [God of the Moon] - by Rishima - 07-03-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Lessons [God of the Moon] - by Rishima - 07-15-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Lessons [God of the Moon] - by Rishima - 07-17-2012, 04:20 PM