the Rift

My Personal Vendetta

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I do not like you. You say on your profile those who break the law must be punished, but you do not punish yourself. Also, you are remarkably plain. Not to mention you also say you remain un-romantic but somehow you love, lanky boy.

I do not like you.

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche says d'Artagnan will not be your plaything.

My Personal Vendetta
d'Artagnan is a part of the herd that stole her.

I do not like you. (He's part of the Basin/Plague and therefore her enemy.) You say on your profile those who break the law must be punished, but you do not punish yourself. (It does indeed say that those who break the law must be punished on his profile.) Also, you are remarkably plain. Not to mention you also say you remain un-romantic but somehow you love, lanky boy. (d'Art is 17hh, so he's tall and lanky.)

I do not like you.
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
You are correct, Psyche, as much as I wish I could say otherwise.

D'ART was sought.

I do not like you. (He's part of the Basin/Plague and therefore her enemy.) You say on your profile those who break the law must be punished, but you do not punish yourself. (It does indeed say that those who break the law must be punished on his profile. Also, he is a healer but he poisons not heals) Also, you are remarkably plain (No socks.). Not to mention you also say you remain un-romantic but somehow you love, lanky boy. (d'Art is 17hh, so he's tall and lanky. On his profile, it says 'un-romantic' but he loves Kou.)