the Rift

A Quiet Mind [Larkspur]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

It was a dark mar against the otherwise pristine sandy beach that caused Romani to falter in her gait, quickly coming to a stop as her head snapped to the right, spotting the creature far too late. Dread filled her gut, turning her blood to ice as she recognized that the animal who was watching her had a horn upon its head. A Unicorn, then… Azure eyes regarded the mare closely, sizing up her large stature and the pure muscle that was built into one lithe frame. Was she with Xanthos’ herd in the Basin? Had he, perhaps, sent her…? Or was it Elizabeth, the bitch mare, too good to do her own dirty work? Last the warrior had known, Elizabeth had been captured, but there was a possibility that she had been released in the time since she had last seen Xanthos.

Tilting her head slightly, Romani straightened her posture to the defensive, just in case this mare wanted a fight. By the look of her, she did. With ears pinned back and her golden gaze narrowed as sharp as a knife, this Unicorn was something to be leery of. “I do not believe we’ve met, Miss,” Romani said politely, not at all wanting to anger the blue mare before her, “Yet you look as if I’ve wronged you in the past. I want no trouble; I’m merely passing through back to my home.”

Would this mare let her be, or would she issue a challenge? The Haflinger recalled the spar she had shared with Archibald, and the lessons she had learned that day. Oh, had she improved on her abilities? She could only hope. Changing her weight, the compact mare waited for an answer, the grains of sands shifting under her hooves. The beach would be a difficult place for a spar, with the terrain so unreliable… Regardless, Romani waited, her head held high and azure eyes locked on the golden orbs of the mare before her.

[OOC: Bluey, I just wanna say that I LOVE your writing. :3]

Messages In This Thread
A Quiet Mind [Larkspur] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: A Quiet Mind [Larkspur] - by Larkspur - 12-19-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: A Quiet Mind [Larkspur] - by Romani - 12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: A Quiet Mind [Larkspur] - by Larkspur - 12-21-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: A Quiet Mind [Larkspur] - by Romani - 12-23-2012, 07:19 AM
RE: A Quiet Mind [Larkspur] - by Larkspur - 12-23-2012, 11:03 AM