the Rift

Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
My attempts at leaving obviously were not forward enough. This conversation wouldn’t end with a clean slate and accepted apology. Oh no… because said boy seemed to have more than a few screws loose in that head of his. I flinched visibly when he moved to offer more words. Eyes rolled back into my head until I was surely witnessing forelock in the process of growth, a snort grumbled forth in acknowledgement to offered title. My lips started to part with a closing statement resting upon the tip of tongue, but he sought to intervene and thus my words were lost.

"Midas, do you remember the offer I gave everyone back in the Fields? The one where I would protect you or help you in anyway I could?"

How could I easily forget? “In exchange for my compliance in helping you obtain magic?” Was this how the gods felt? Battered with the same request from brash company that bore two faces, it was a wonder that they didn’t smite us all for our own stupidity and foolish desires. Unyielding in tone I soften the edge and say, “Do not take me for a fool, I have seen your hearts reflection on multiple instances.”

Did Tisco seriously think I would buy into this conversation so easily?

Tongues could easily fly with lies as well as hate when drove into desperation, “I have a request for you,” there was no telling that the bay would complete what I was about to demand happen; in fact this granting offer would run off of faith alone. He had the choice of deceiving me, but to break a contract would drop his level far below the respect I gave dirt and the worms that crawled within.

“When you obtain whatever power you seek, find one that you believe a lesser being, humble yourself to them for a single day; do as they bid,” I paused, allowing my words to sink in. Goal was to teach this stud a lesson in humility, “Swear to this request and I will fulfill what you demand of me.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas] - by Tisco - 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-04-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-05-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-09-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-12-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-13-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-13-2013, 03:49 PM