the Rift

Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It was far too late for backing out, though the thought did happen to cross mind. The bay gave instructions and peered at me expectantly, his body braced itself; prepping for what havoc this power would surely bring. Sand wasn’t a soft texture, even if it could be rather supporting and comfortable when desired—it was normally sharp, tiny stones that caused little to no pain when moving slowly with lazy intent.

When sped up though, it became like a whip; lashing, biting, snapping at flesh.

I urged a faster pace, the spinning around this body rose, higher until my frame was nearly hidden within a protected center of a handcrafted tornado. The eye of the storm. "I'm ready." I seriously doubted his simple statement. It was like saying one was ready to fly without wings, or cleave stone without edge.

The swirling storm only increased in size, wind whistled and howled. My eyes slithered and forehoofs dug deep within giving earth. Concentration on feeding energy to a bellowing beast drew every last ounce of strength from this moment. This was the first time I had seen my power rise to nearly full capacity, and it surely wasn’t to be the last.

Fina looked on from between shoulders, silent—possibly struck with wonder, I couldn’t tell. Finally, the tornado broke and instead shifted into the shape of a wave that circled upon itself. Up and up, over and over. One could get dizzy from watching. What happened next was similar to how the surf was rocked by a powerful wave.

The torrent came down. Driven by force and gravity, the blast sank and swirled into Tisco without sign of mercy or restraint. Lifeless forms couldn’t offer any, and there was no way this task could be gentled in the slightest. When my tornado formed, there was no center, only lashing sand in every inch of available space. After a little I withdrew, slowly, allowing each granule to fall lifeless in turn. Until they all slithered back to the soil from whence I had called.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas] - by Tisco - 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-04-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-05-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-09-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-12-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-13-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-13-2013, 03:49 PM