the Rift

Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It felt good to stretch magic, test its limits. Each muscle in my body was engaged and pulled tighter than tendons felt willing to go, and this wasn’t a bad thing. Just as frame needed movement and interaction to remain healthy, so did powerful talent. Never before had I used these abilities to harm another creature; even brash, seemingly stupid ones.

Usually I tried to put my talents into use for defense and aid. My face was strained, and despite feeling a small amount of delight at seeing energy pushed in unearthly ways firsthand……there was no pleasure in sensing each flake shred a small amount of flesh from his hide. I would be lying to myself and to this brash stallion if my soul was to say no amount of guilt drifted into my frame when these eyes beheld what damage a little tornado could do.

Suddenly I felt ashamed for giving in to this task, harming an unarmed man held no honor; and wasn’t I attempting to live the life of an honorable man? With a tired tug I had released him and dropped every handful back to the cold ground in regret. My gaze turned away in disgust mostly directed toward self when he stumbled from the mass, shaking to rid body of my element. I could smell the blood, taste it upon my tongue as if I had marked him with teeth.

"Midas, I thank you very much for your help. I now owe you a favor."
Still…the lad had handled this with the slightest of bravery; he didn’t cry out in pain or scream for mercy. Warrior’s blood coursed in those veins, it gave strength when there was none. I wouldn’t say this or even acknowledge an ounce of respect for him, he asked for my power out of selfish desire.

"Thank you, Midas."

A snort slipped past my inner pondering and guilt, he was thanking me now? “Save your breath,” I heard myself rasp, “and thanks, just do as you swore and this debt will be paid.” Limbs shifted body to pull my frame as far from this place as possible. Other important matters needed my attention; I had wasted enough time here already.

OOC: Midas exits. Don't forget to put closed in the title <'3

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas] - by Tisco - 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-04-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-05-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-09-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-12-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-13-2013, 08:40 AM