the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

For once, Phaedra happily allowed herself to not be the centre of a stallion's attention. She reigned her flirtatious-ways in, as Note trotted steadily towards them, remembering that he didn't take too kindly to her during their last encounter. But for now, she would put that behind her. They were both here for Sohalia, after all. She would cross paths with Note later, and they could hash out whatever there was between them, that needing hashing.

Phae had to sniffle laughter as Note greeted her; "greeted" being an extremely loose way of describing it. He was speaking to her, but his green gaze hadn't left Sohalia since their arrival. She felt more like it was a formality, he needed to say hello to her, in order to have her begin the process of introducing them. As Phae looked between the two, both seeming eager to get on with the getting-to-know-one another step, Phae felt a surge of adrenaline which seemed to get stuck in her throat. The feeling made her want to joyfully laugh and scream all at the same time. This is how love is supposed to go She thought, instantly deflating as her mind drifted to the red stallion, Tolio. Phae had to bite her lip, hard enough to cause enough pain to block out her selfish sulking. Forcing herself to brighten, she lithely jumped to Note's side. Raising a wing, as if unveiling him to Sohalia she chuckled, "This is Note, Soldier of the Dragon's Throat". Pausing, she smirked as she realized that it rhymed. Instead of leaping this time, she delicately and slowly walked towards Sohalia, turning to stand abreast. Raising her wing in the same way, though with much more refined movements, she mimed displaying Sohalia. "And this lovely creature, is Sohalia."

[OOC: I made it short...since you're both going to ignore Phae anyways :P]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-18-2012, 12:47 AM