the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

As enamored as I am with the stallion (is it he that I am considering so adoringly, or is it the concept of love that I have more interest in?), I still manage to take note of Phaedra's ridiculous unveiling of the pair of us. I giggle, casting a smile her way. I appreciate her enthusiasm more than I can say; her reservations about the stallion have seemed to fade since she first voiced them at the seaside. Or perhaps she is simply quelling them for my sake. Either way, I am grateful, but I do hope that they are able to sort out any differences they may have - Phaedra is a friend now, and so I will seek her out in my future to be sure she remains safe.

I meet his emerald gaze again, and hold it this time. There's something there, something that I can't quite name, and I can feel hope budding in my chest. I know that finding true love through a matchmaker is a long shot - I always imagined I would meet my potential love in a more romantic way, perhaps accidentally bumping into him with a flurry of stuttered apologies, or perhaps meeting him on a flight over the mountains only to continue my journey for hours without realizing. But really, this was much easier and, in its own way, equally romantic. He had agreed to meet me, so I must at least be somewhat interesting, though that had everything to do with how Phaedra described me.

I find myself hoping that I live up to his expectations.

"Welcome to the Dragon's Throat, Sohalia." His voice is nice, a gentle, kind voice that reflected the warmth of the desert. And his eyes - they still have that nameless emotion, that thing that makes me want to keep looking into them. I smile, still a bit shy, but force myself to speak. "Thank you, Note," I reply. A gentle breeze drifts across the distance between us, swirling strands of my mane gently across my nape, pulling my forelock into an easy dance to fall to the side. I notice him look up, and my eyes follow almost unconsciously. What is he thinking? Is it a look of consideration - does he want to go flying? Or is it a look away from me, a look of boredom. "Phaedra has spoken very highly of you," I blurt. Anything to return those pretty green eyes to mine.

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Sohalia - 12-19-2012, 12:48 AM