the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

"Phaedra has spoken very highly of you," Sohalia said, sounding almost eager in a blurting type voice. But he liked the sound of her voice, of her company as well. He dismissed his thoughts of flight quickly, his sharp green eyes drifting back down to hers. The dusty bay smiled at the thought of Phae saying anything remotely nice about him, their first meeting hadn't gone that well.

"She couldn't of spoken me as she did you," Note, said with a small laugh as he turned to Phaedra, "what was it you said? I'd be lucky to get a chance to love someone as perfect as Sohalia? Yes, that was it." He knew it was a lie, but he had altered Phaedra's words for their own sakes. Phae had said the mare was perfect, but with a slight insult to Note had been made in that particular sentence.

Note turned back to Sohalia with bright, but still gentle eyes, hoping he could fulfill every one of her expectations. She really did seem perfect in the short time he'd known her. Every time he even glanced at the mare, that look appeared in his eyes, the one even he couldn't name.

"What's that? Urgent Grey business? I'm so sorry to have to leave so rudely; duty calls!" Phae said. He turned his head to watch her leave, and as she did, she gave him a pleading look, almost ireful, but he got the message.

"Have you ever been to the Throat before?" Note asked Sohalia, turning back to her. A genuinely curious tone filled his voice as he looked down at her two-toned eyes, one covered by her forelock as it usually was.

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Note - 12-19-2012, 06:25 PM