the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

"That is entirely up to you, though I do love flying." The white mare next to him spoke. The touch of her wing was still tingling, as he looked to her, gazing at him with longing and a comforting smile across her maw. He felt ashamed of himself then, making anyone worry like he had Sohalia was terrible. The sound of her voice relaxed Note, as he closed his eyes, just for a moment, before returning his emerald gaze to her's. He made up his mind right then and there. If he was to find his perfect match, they would have to deal with his scar.

Note smiled at Sohalia reassuringly, his emerald eyes saying differently. They were tentative, but still determined. "We can fly, but say anything else, I have something to show you," He said calmly, doing his best not to startle Sohalia. Note was sure he could fly, he hadn't in a while, but that didn't mean he was incapable of flight.

He raised his wings up, not too much, but just enough to where you would see the gnarled scar beneath his right wing. It was large, and old, but still had a fresh look to it, as if it had barely healed the day before. It hadn't correctly, and it was a miracle Note hadn't died when he had gotten it.

"I can tell you how it got there, if you'd like," Note said, shuffling his hooves. He was more afraid than he had ever felt in his entire life; he simply couldn't face Sohalia, the fear of a look of rejection from her taunting him. He tossed a bit of his forelock out of his face, but his gaze remained locked on the sand.

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Note - 12-20-2012, 03:52 AM