the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

"My mother told me that scars define us. She said that each scar came at a price. Many times, it may be a price we were willing to pay to make things right, as you did. Other times, it may be a price that we never wanted to consider." rang Sohalia's voice in the silence between them. She turned away, and her voice turned bitter. It pained Note to see her like this, hurt. He had to wonder if she had a horrific past as well.

"But scars remind us who we are. They remind us what we fight for, what we believe in." She continued, lightly touching his scar. It tingled at her touch, "Your scar is physical, but there are also mental scars that run deeper than any wound. Yours was well-earned." He leaned towards her, lightly touching her soft, white cheek, his eyes revealing the reassuring emotion beneath them that burned to hold inside.

But now, Note understood. He understood why he was so attracted to her. She had scars like his own, you just couldn't see them in the way most horses would. But Note saw them, yet he didn't itch to know anymore. When she was ready to tell him the full story, she would.

"Thank you," Note whispered to her, "and keep in mind that I would rather die than let you down in anyway. If you ever need to talk, I'll be here for you." He smiled at her, doing his best to lift the eerie spirits that lingered into a more happier tone.

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Note - 12-22-2012, 04:47 AM