the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

His touch is a surprise and a comfort, the velvet of his muzzle soft on my cheek. I raised my gaze to meet his, and in his eyes I saw a kindred spirit. I know that the mental scars he bears must match my own in gruesome, horrific ways, though our outsides do not necessarily match. A soft sigh leaves my lips, and it is one of comfort as I shift to press my cheek to his. "Thank you," he whispers, and I feel as though I have liberated him in some small way. But there is more: "and keep in mind that I would rather die than let you down in any way. If you ever need to talk, I'll be here for you."

His words are very much like the undying avowals of affection that so commonly leave the maws of stallions, sent to bewitch their unsuspecting prey; but from him, it rings with truth, and though I have only met him a short time ago, it does not feel rushed or forced. I wonder if this is what it felt like for my parents, who were so deeply committed to one another? I wonder if everyone feels the same when they fall in love? Is it always so sudden, so easy, as though slipping on a once-lost glove? It is easy, with Note, and for that, I am thankful. I must remember to thank Phaedra.

"I am quite sure of that," I acknowledge his promise with a smile and kind tones. "And I can promise the same to you," I add, affectionately lipping his mane and tugging playfully. I can feel the mood lightening, and with that, I am even more aware of the effect that we have on one another. "I believe you were going to show me around?" I prompt. It's very convenient that I was on my way to join this herd. I wonder if Phaedra knew.

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Sohalia - 12-22-2012, 05:42 PM