the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Sohalia raised her eyes to meet his own, moving her head so her cheek touched his. Note closed his eyes, getting lost in her touch, her kind words and gentle voice. He listened to the gentle inhale and exhale of her breath on his cheek. He could've stayed there, content, for days.

"And I can promise the same to you," the mare added to her words, nipping affectionally at his dark gray mane. He felt her tug at wisps of his hair. His mane and tail had begone to grow thin, just another affect the desert had on him.

"I believe you were going to show me around?" she spoke, the palpable mood in the air lifting to a happier spirit. He opened his bright green eyes, smiling like a lunatic. "Of course," Note said, prancing a little in place. He wasn't one to say much, for he was a horse of few words. He moved swiftly past Sohalia, spreading his wings out to their full length. He began to flap them, bounding into the air with a single leap.

The tug and pull of the beating of his wings started to make his scar ache, but he didn't mind. It wasn't too terribly painful, not to mention the fact that he was enjoying his flight far too much to even care. His mane and tail flowed everywhere in all different directions, wrapping around his legs, neck, and ears. He maneuvered easily in the air, shaky at first, but got the hang of it after a while of climbing farther into the atmosphere.

It wasn't a new experience for the stallion, but it awoke old feelings he had forgotten about. The thrill he had found in flying was wonderful, but he knew he'd like it better with Sohalia near him. Everything seemed to be better, more vivid and alive, when she was with him. Once Note was at a decent spot, he looked back for the mare, not even knowing if she had followed him.

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Note - 12-23-2012, 04:58 PM