the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

He agrees to my comment, moves around me, and leaps into flight. He is a tad awkward at first, and I wonder how long it has been since he has done so. For a moment, I simply stand and watch, my gaze soft as I look at him. Then, with a smile and a shake of my head, I push myself into a slow canter, spread my wings, and leap.

My wings flare with the sudden weight of my body as I thrust downwards, hard. It takes a series of quick, short flaps to get myself airborne, the muscles in my shoulders straining, throwing myself upward and forward. But once I have gained altitude, I can glide easily, the heat rising off the dunes of the desert providing warm thermals to catch my body and propel me forward. I catch up to Note easily, flying to his right, before I gleefully tuck my left wing, barrel roll under him, and end up to his left. I grin gleefully at him, just enjoying the feeling of being airborne, flying close enough that my wingtip just ever-so-slightly brushes his...

It sends my heart into a frenzy each time we brush one another. This light, accidental touch is somehow more head that deliberate gestures, flooding my bloodstream with some feeling akin to adoration. It must be love, for my heart to be beating this erratic tempo, for my smile to be pasted idiotically on my face, for my imagination to be running wild with so many possibilities. There is nothing to say; I do not need to talk to feel the electricity between us.

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Sohalia - 12-23-2012, 10:33 PM