the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I didn't really care who won, honestly - all I cared about was that we were enjoying ourselves, that we were having fun. Fun. I turn the word over in my mind, testing its weight, feeling its meaning tumble inside my cranium. I have a wide, silly grin on my face, and in my bi-colored orbs shines the light of affection. He lands beside me, and I walk to him, my breathing still heavy with the exhilaration of my landing, my movements a dance across the rocky sand. I bump his nape gently with my muzzle, tracing a light path up to his cheek. "You win," he says with a smirk. "What do you want your prize to be?"

I have not thought that far ahead, and the notion brings me up short. For a moment, too, I am distracted by the shake in his voice. It is silly for him to worry about me, of course; I pride myself on being an excellent flyer. But I remember that he doesn't know that, yet, and I feel a bit guilty for eliciting the emotion. I almost apologize, but think the better of it; he probably wouldn't like me calling him out. Instead, I settle for leaning ever-so-slightly against him, almost cuddling. I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to be doing, but then, I've never been in love, so I'm just winging it.

Now, what to ask for as a prize? What do I want? It seems to me that I have everything I could ever want: I have a home, a family, very likely a lover. Everything I've ever wanted... I suppose I could ask to save my prize for later, but there is something considerably less fun about an IOU. I wrack my brains, grappling for anything that I could want. Everything I can think of would take place in the future (our future?) - expressions of undying love and affection, settling together, having children... The thought brings a smile to my face. I can just imagine having children, having a real family to call my own. And, unlike my parents, I would be ever-watchful. Nothing would take my family away from me.

I am uncharacteristically playful and, perhaps, a bit flirtatious. "Well," I finally say thoughtfully. "I'll take you as a prize." My smile is kind and true, even as my eyes dance mischievously. What is it about him that makes me feel like a lovestruck filly?

Oh, wait. I am.

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Sohalia - 01-11-2013, 06:24 PM