the Rift

Hey,wait up! [Xeno]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Was Xeno ever gonna stop? He just kept going like there was some giant horse eating thing behind him,but Pluto wasn't going to let him get away like that. Instead,despite how tired and sweaty she was she kept going though she could feel he legs starting to give way as they entered the deep forest. At least the rain had stopped,as had the thunder. was she going into this relationship to fast? She watched the end of his tail flick as he seemed to turn,Pluto turning to although she was lagging behind now. She liked Xeno,more then liked him to be honest. His rogue looks,and personality,were proving...well...lovable to the flirty Pluto. And this time,it wasn't show.

He eventually started to disappear from sight. Damn you Pluto,you've lost him. She halted,breathing heavily,pricking he ears hoping he would realize she wasn't following any more. "Xeno!" She laughed slightly,shaking her head. "Wait up! Come back! I am NOT galloping anymore." He voice turning slightly stubborn. Sweaty was not a good look for a beautiful mare like her. The hot sticky feeling was almost un bearable. Never again was she going on a gallop like that again. Just...no. She waited in a huff for Xeno to come back,the sweat slowly disappearing. Her ears were pricked. She then noticed the trees swallowed up most the light,meaning,hopefully,Xeno wouldn't see much of her sweat.

"blah blah blah."

Xeno Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Xeno stepped out from behind a moss encrusted tree and laughed under his breath whilst slowly walking towards Pluto. "Can't keep up? Is that the problem?" He asked with a smirk across his face. He noticed the damp look of sweat in Pluto's hair and smiled, knowing that she was finding it difficult to follow him. "We'll take it slow. It took effort to get to where I am, but I think you'd prefer to work your way up in a more..sophisticated..manor." Xeno said quietly, making it obvious that speaking of his past upset him. It had been hard to get to where he was. Running for his life from dangerous animals that could've killed him within five seconds, finding food and taking time to eat it within the territory of a dangerous predator as a young foal. He began to flash back to vivid memories, some good and some bad, of him on his own. No parents to guide him, just a kind-hearted hybrid who took him under their wing before getting eaten alive by vultures after breaking their legs after falling from a cliff. That's when he ran. He ran to Helovia. And the rest is history. Xeno flashed back to reality and realised that he was still standing with Pluto. He shivered and smiled, attempting to make it seem like he wasn't hurt inside even though he was. He began to slowly walk into a trot, gesturing for Pluto to follow him before the sun set so they could settle down for the evening somewhere safe. Safe and sound.

As he walked, Xeno turned, changing his mind. "You know, it doesn't matter. This place seems pretty cosy. Let's just kick back here, is that okay?" He suggested whilst kicking the pine needles from under his feet. He managed to clear the ground of pine needles and fill it with some moss and leaves to make it comfy. He settled down and realised it was actually quite soft and comfortable. "It's pretty good actually - almost like a bed. I'm used to improvising like this; the life of a rogue. You gonna settle down?" Xeno asked politely whilst gesturing to the other pile of moss and leaves. "Well?"

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Can't keep up? Is that the problem? A smirk. Cocky stallion. But she laughed at least he had a sense of humor. If it was meant to be funny. He replaced his remark with kindness as he said he would take it slow from now. Good. Sweat is not my thing. She smiled,holding a steady gaze with Xeno,the smile gradually widening. You know, it doesn't matter. This place seems pretty cosy. Let's just kick back here, is that okay? A kick of the scattered pine needles and gathering told Pluto he had already decided. They were staying here. And she was glad.

She nodded her pretty head in agreement as she told him of how a rogue lives there life. Improvising for a home. She wasn't at all surprised as she listened. It sounded like the sort of life a rogue would live. You gonna settle down? Well? He gestured to a a patch of bed like moss and leafs with his horn. She felt herself being drawn to him more. He is so kind...and cute. She smiled to herself secretly. What luck had brought her to meet such a...stallion? "Thank you,Xeno." Her voice sweet and kind. She lowered her body onto the patch of moss and leafs,it was surprisingly comfortable. She could feel her heart burning with a,strange feeling. One she had never felt before. Maybe this is what love feels like? Quietly she grabbed the gaze of Xeno again. "Xeno have you ever felt love?" She hoped he was now.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Xeno looked into Pluto's eyes, completely mesmerised by her wide-eyed gaze. Yes, he had felt love. He had been in love. With her. This whole time. But, should he admit it? Or would it be too embarrassing.. He awoke from his hypnotised stare which penetrated her eyes. "Yes, I've been in love. Infact, I am in love.." He hoped she'd pick up the hint. "Look, do you want the truth?" They stared for a few seconds before Xeno sighed and stood up. He slowly walked over to a tree, hoping that Pluto would follow him. I need to tell her about my past. I need to tell her how I feel; how much I want her. Need her, even. I need someone right now. And she's perfect."Have you ever met someone and, although you've not known them long, it feels like an eternity because you're minds function so similarly that it creates an automatic friendship? That's what's happening now. And it's happening to me, and it's happening to you. I've only ever known one three horses in my lifetime: my mom and dad, whom I can't even remember, and a hybrid called Axel. But they're all long gone now. I love you, mainly because all of those I've known in the past, I've loved. But you're different. You're beautiful, and I don't feel like I'm being protected by you, or that I am yours unlike I did with my parents and Axel. I feel as though I need to protect you and that you are mine. I love you, and I can't figure out why, but I know that I love this feeling. It's so different to any other kind of love I've felt. There's a perfect world shining in your eyes, like starlight and all I know is that everything has changed and that I was enchanted to meet you." Now that was a speech.

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Infact, I am in love.. He could mean two things by that. He could either love someone else (whoever that bitch could be) or he could love her...He got up,walking towards a tree. Pluto watched from her lying position,her ears pricked before raising herself to follow. As he halted she to halted,standing a respectful amount behind as he spoke. lthough you've not known them long, it feels like an eternity. That's how she felt right now. That's what's happening now.If only he knew to,but he did.I love you, mainly because all of those I've known in the past, I've loved. But you're different. Good or bad? You're beautiful, and I don't feel like I'm being protected by you, or that I am yours unlike I did with my parents and Axel. Different good then? I feel as though I need to protect you and that you are mine. A true stallion. I love you, and I can't figure out why. You don't need to know why. It's so different to any other kind of love I've felt. Yes, different good. I was enchanted to meet you. She was touched. Well and truly.

She walked up to his side,quivering with excitement. She didn't bother with her flirtiness,most the time it was fake. It would be like a crime to use it now. Well,a crime in a way. "Xeno. I feel exactly the same towards you,and I hope this is the start of something new between us." She rested her head on his,side by side looking up into his eyes,hoping he would catch her gaze. "I love you Xeno."

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
I love you Xeno. He loved her too, so so much. He rubbed his cheek against her forehead and closed his eyes - letting her completely take over him. He'd wanted this for what seemed like so long. They stood for a few minutes, completely intoxicated with each other.

Xeno opened his eyes and realised it was night. He pulled away from Pluto and looked around, startled, before slowly tilting his head upwards to look at the night sky. The stars were beautiful, almost as beautiful and fascinatingly infatuating as Pluto's eyes.

"I.. I can't do this.." Xeno said whilst dropping his head with a sigh. He walked away, back to the mossy bed-like matresses and sat in his pile of leaves before slowly putting his head to the ground and closing his eyes. Everything went silent for a few minutes. So silent. Eventually, Xeno opened his eyes to see that Pluto hadn't moved an inch.

"You want an explanation, huh?!" He shouted across the clearing at her. No reply. He sighed. "Everyone I've ever loved, has suffered. They have suffered some horrible, horrible fate. It's a pattern. I don't want this to happen to you! You matter too much! But so did the others.. Only I was too naive to see it then. Go. Go, now, before you get hurt, or you fall ill, or you die or something else drastic!!" Xeno shouted between bursts of tears through the night sky.

"Just go..if you value you're life." He knew she wouldn't leave, but he had to save her. Suddenly, the idea came to him.

He bolted off into the forest, weeping as he galloped.

"This is for your own good!!" Xeno shouted through the chokes of tears.

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Pluto had felt lost in the moment. It seemed like a life time she had known Xeno although it had barely been...days? She pressed her body onto his as he rubbed his check against her. She closed her eyes. This is who she was meant to be with. The night sky loomed above them,the only light being the stars and a full moon. A full moon. It ranged from half moons to crescent moons. And on this night,the moon was complete with its other half. Just like she was with Xeno.

I.. I can't do this.. She froze as he pulled away from her side. She choose not to move. She couldn't move. She was in a state of shock. She thought this was going to be perfect. The stallion shouted to her. Everyone I've ever loved, has suffered. They have suffered some horrible, horrible fate. It's a pattern. I don't want this to happen to you! She would suffer some horrible fate if she wasn't with him. The fate of loneliness. Maybe the others he had loved just weren't strong enough.Go. Go, now, before you get hurt, or you fall ill, or you die or something else drastic! She flicked her ears back,turning to face him,though he was a few meters away. She stamped her hoof. She would not go. The stallions crying was almost to much to bear for her. She started to walk in his direction,returning her ears forward but then he bolted. Maybe he wasn't the rogue he had told her she was?

"I thought a rogue was meant to laugh in the face of danger for the ones he loves." She may not be the fastest of horses,but she couldn't certainly shout. "Or perhaps you are not the rogue you tell me you are." She threw back her dainty head hoping her tactics would work. "I love you Xeno. But if you are to scared to love then its not my problem. Don't come crying back to me. But I am not to scared to love you. Doesn't that show you I trust you?" She knew her words were harsh. But it was the truth. That he needed to know.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
But if you are too scared to love then it's not my problem.

Xeno thought about this as he slowed to a holt and looked back through the moonlight clearing. He stared into her eyes, trying to resist her pull. He dropped his head as he walked towards Pluto and after a couple of steps he was standing close to her, looking down into her eyes.

"You're a stubborn mare, ain't ya? I know how to deal with people like you - people who pass the blame and people who are bitchy and cruel. But people you love and you just get along with so well. People who have so much in common with you although you know they'll get hurt so many times along the line. But I can't let you go...and I know we'll fall out so many times but we'll recover! It's too hard for me, and it's too hard for you to leave now. Right?"

Xeno stood staring into her eyes.

"Now, that seems harsh, I agree. But I really do like you and although I haven't known you for long, it would seem so weird to live without you. So, I'm going to stay. I'm not a rogue or a rebel if I don't take risks. And you, YOU, are my risk."

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

So,it had worked.The great rogue had come back. people who pass the blame and people who are bitchy and cruel. She laughed to herself. You only act like that if someone gives you a reason to act like that. She threw back her head as the stallion came to her again. She raised her head,looking into his eyes again. I can't let you go. Neither could she let him go. Reason why she had to be so brutally truthful.

She laughed. "Not harsh. Honest. I can't tell you how much I love you,although we haven't known each other long,it feels like a life time." She walked up to him again so they were face to face. "And yes. If your relationships end like that I suppose I am your risk." She tossed her head. This is what life was about.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Xeno looked at her, and smiled.

"Let's get some sleep." He whispered into her ear before trotting over to his pile of moss and leaves. He lowered himself down and gestured to her to follow him as he put his head to floor and closed his eyes.

What will tomorrow bring? He asked himself.We'll move forward, and settle down somewhere.

Maybe we will finally be safe and sound. He thought.

Tonight, she saw me start to believe. For the first time.