the Rift

After the Storm [Open!]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Tolio had fled the Basin in distress. After Phaedra's cruel and cutting words his heart had been twisted and bleeding. Faelene's protection had been necessary, and he owed so much to her for stepping in before he crumbled. For once she was his protector, shielding his sweet heart from such terrible wounds. Even so Tolio found it hard to hate Phaedra. But he needed to get away. Either to think or to forget. So he'd fled to the Threshold, long legs extending to aid him in his headlong dash. Too delicate and thin to be meant for anything but speed. 

In his flight, eyes filled with confused tears that didn't touch his cheeks, he nearly crashed into a black stallion resting on the ground. With a startled cry he threw himself over him, a little to the left. Tolio slipped and went sprawling as his sudden leap led to a faulty landing. He remained frozen for a few moments, dazed, before bursting into a stream of surprised giggles. 

Bright smile was found on his face as he rolled over from his back to his side. Facing the stranger with an amused but apologetic expression. "I am so sorry! Did I hit you? Oh look at me I look like a fool!" Giggling even as he knew he did look rather ridiculous. 

White stocking clad hind legs pushed him up to sway dizzyingly. Gasping when his eyes focused and saw that the stallion was injured. "Oh Gods! Are you okay? Can I help you? Do you need a healer?" Babbling nervously as he lowered his white face to stare at the stallion's leg. "Oh dear...oh I can't bring you to the Basin...oh Mum would be so disappointed I knew I should have listened to her healing lessons!" He knew he was talking rather quickly and nervously but he'd gone to his bunny side. He could never bring an equine to a racist group, but he felt guilty even if he'd only caused a near collision. Kneeling down next to the larger male, giving him a little space. Usually the words 'personal space' didn't belong in his vocabulary but this man was injured. Soft mercury eyes observed the wound with concern. Suddenly realizing in his rambling he hadn't even said his name! "Oh! I'm Tolio. Sorry..." Smiling shyly, embarrassed by the fact he'd been so caught up and anxious. 

Messages In This Thread
After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-19-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-19-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-20-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tor - 12-20-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-20-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-23-2012, 02:50 AM