the Rift

After the Storm [Open!]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

It was strange to be lying on his back in a sprawl, he hadn't done so since he was a colt with tall gangly legs. Either way, he managed to get a chuckle from the stallion he'd nearly crashed into, so at least he wasn't angry at Tolio. Flopping to look at him, listening to what he had to say. Crimson mane splayed over the grass, white streak only more obvious in the clash of colors. Grinning as he rolled back over. "Don't worry! I'm fine!" It was true, he was hardly even sore. He'd landed on his feet at first and then just rolled and crashed from there. But even in his worry he couldn't have missed the arrival of a pegasus. Backing away with his head bowed when she hissed at him. "I'm not trying to contradict you, miss, but I said that I couldn't bring him to the Basin. I swore my loyalty to Mauja, not to miss Psyche. Would I have been kind to an equine at all if I were racist? Please, I'm not looking for a fight, I would much rather be friends. I'm Tolio." Offering the blue accented woman a smile, hoping to bridge the gap that had been forcibly made when she had accused him of trying to bring Thayne to the Basin to suffer.

Tolio took a few steps back, trying to hide a sad sigh. Was this what he would have to deal with if he stayed with the Basin? Would he ever be able to explore the lands without being thought of as a racist simply by his scent? Shifting his hoof against the ground, scuffing the dirt and grass up as the other two conversed. Was it worth it, to stay for Faelene, when he would be reacted to with such fury and hatred? Nearly jumping out of his skin when Thayne spoke to him, surprised by the fact he still wanted Tolio around. Flushing pleasantly that he had a job, nearly bouncing where he stood. "Oh, of course! This is Helovia, a southern peninsula. You're in the Threshold right now, where newcomers travel to meet others or be taken in by a herd. The herds are the Dragon's Throat, south of here. The Foothills, to the North, the Edge to the North West, and uh...well...the Aurora Basin. Home of a group of racist Unicorns...but I swear, there are still people there who aren't part of the Plague! Like myself. Every herd accepts all species except the Basin. Oh! And the Grey, the mercenary group that helps any who need it. I've heard of them, but I've never actually met them, so I don't know much about them." Smiling sheepishly. He had no clue what herd Avira was in, as she didn't smell of any he knew of. Was she a part of the Grey then? Either way, Tolio was ecstatic to be of any help at all, and the sorrow he felt at Avira's biting words completely vanished in a rather childish manner. Tail flicking happily at his hocks and eyes brightened from their previously dark state of unhappiness. Turning nervously to Avira, head dropping a little to show he meant no harm. "Um, miss Avira? Will he be okay? Can I help in any way?" Preparing himself for the possibility she wouldn't believe him and would be harsh again.

Messages In This Thread
After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-19-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-19-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-20-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tor - 12-20-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-20-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-23-2012, 02:50 AM