the Rift

The Child

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

“It seems you and I are growing quite close, hmm, Threshold?” It was a rhetorical question that she spoke only to herself, stepping lightly through the ever-growing forest that profusely inhabited in Helovia’s Threshold. This was becoming a regular thing, leaving the Foothills to venture into the Threshold… Now, however, she had a purpose. With Svetlana’s return to the herd and her newly given orders to recruit as many new individuals as possible, the warrior took this to heart. That is what brought her to the forest today; to try and find new creatures to bring home with her to the Foothills.

Ears perked and eyes wide to capture anything from sights to sounds, the Haflinger mare wandered further through the trees, smiling to herself when the breeze played with her tousled cream mane. It was a nice day to be out and about, that was for sure. It definitely beat the hostility of winter. With a soft nicker of joy, she tossed her head and picked up her pace to a trot. It was then that she breached the trees to a small clearing, and spotted what she had been least expecting, immediately stopping in her tracks.

In the clearing was a young colt, but despite his age he was quite a massive build. Romani took in his earthen colors, the brown and white of his Painted coat, and then offered him a soft smile. Already she could tell that this colt would be quite the size when he was full grown. Regardless, she hoped that she had not startled him when trotting into the field.

“Hello there, dear,” the palomino said kindly, lowering her head slightly to appear less threatening. “What are you doing out here, all alone? I hope I didn’t startle you…”

Messages In This Thread
The Child - by Balé - 12-18-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-19-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-19-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-20-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-23-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-23-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-23-2012, 03:20 AM