the Rift

The Child

Balé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
“You don’t have to be afraid, I won’t hurt you. My name is Romani, of the Foothills here in Helovia. Young one, if you’d like, I can offer you a place to stay…? There’s plenty to eat, and fresh water to drink, and there are even those that will romp through the fields in play with you.”
Balé looked up at her, the sunlight was now directly in his eyes. He tried to see her expression through half closed eyelids. Everything was so white; nothing was visible. He slowly, cautiously, unfolded his legs from underneath himself and stood tall, all 12.1 hands of him. She became clear now. Her expression was sincere, or it looked so.
Food, water, and maybe even friends? It sounds...too good.
How he wished that he knew more, that he wasn't such a child. Though it was against his judgement, for he had no better judgement knowing practically nothing of life, he thought it best if he went with her however unsure. What is the worst that could happen? At least he had a destination now, food. And maybe friends? That would almost be too much for the young colt but oh how he longed for friends. He walked toward her, slowly and shaking. The closer he came the more violently he shook. His footing was uncertain; when he was only a few strides away he stumbled most noticeably. The embarrassed boy actually lifted his face this time, much to his surprise. If he was to accept her, this offer, he was at least going to see it in the face. Whatever came he accepted it.
I....I...I will come with you."

Messages In This Thread
The Child - by Balé - 12-18-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-19-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-19-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-20-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-23-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-23-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-23-2012, 03:20 AM