the Rift

The Burning Grounds [Psyche]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Seamless as it was, the bond that connected the two was fair- a ruler and her follower. Though, the Basin was not a place that Chernobyl was sure of, in fact, she felt uncertain about nearly everything that existed around her, though she knew it was in her best interest to become acquainted. After all, what was the purpose of such a dark place? Her wondering gaze found that of her lead and lingered there, surely proposing some sort of explanation. It was obvious that Psyche found herself in the young shadow’s presence out of a mere sense of duty, but Chernobyl looked at it in a difference sense. She was eager to take advantage of the opportunity and instead of sheathing herself in layers of guarded despair, she offered herself as sacrifice and let this strange mare in.

Perhaps, they had something in common… even if Chernobyl wasn’t aware of what it was. It could have been the overwhelming desire to succeed, to change, to prosper. Whatever it was, it was enough to bring the wraith from her shell, nude and exposed like a child before the Empress. She had run into a few other faces, during her short residence in the Basin, like Myrddin, but this- this was something altogether more significant, glorious. If she could only convince the mare to influence her, guide her on the path of destruction that she so claimed to weave. Is that what she wanted? To shadow her former self in a power so well sought? Would she become engulfed in those endeavors, sing life into the fading essence of her self? If this was so meant, so desired… would she succeed?

Perhaps she would only fail, ever a reminder of her mother’s cruel wishes to keep her contained.

Though, hope would not let her down. In the lime light, she conspired, brought together her plans and threw them aside for the sudden induction of change, of new life. “Chernobyl, newly appointed Scholar, though I find it seemingly difficult to rise above the name in effort to seek new heights.” As cryptic as it was, she knew that the mare would understand this need for importance, or maybe she wouldn’t. It wasn’t requested that she did, nor that she would… just that she would somehow empathize.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-18-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-18-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-31-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-03-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-15-2013, 11:49 PM