the Rift

The Burning Grounds [Psyche]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Her lips twisted, then turned into something of a grimace. It wasn’t as if her highness had evoked such a gruesome reaction, but their time shared seemed to daunt the young scholar. Whatever answer she had been stewing around had been completely eradicated from her thoughts. It was the way in which the Lady spoke to her, almost hypnotic, in that she assumed so much and felt so little. A cold chill seemed to set in now and a frozen reminder of her former sense of self seemed to step in. She looked beyond her Lady and into the blackness. Whatever dark demons spoke to her there seemed to convince her to agree. Whatever rules and regulations were required of her, she would oblige willingly. With a bit of effort she tore her gaze away from the death and decay of her past and smiled openly at this Psyche. She certainly knew how to persuade a girl, if she’d ever seen it. But she was not soon to forget everything that she had worked for, strived for.

A deep throbbing in her chest seemed to open into a new form of pain. It was not one that caused her tears but more so caused a terrific longing that ached in her heart and sank into the pit of her stomach like some sort of steely resolve. “I do love your point of view, my Lady… truthfully, though, I’d had no former opinions on the subject but, I’ve certainly no problem with becoming a fan.” Her black eyes seemed to dance now, the cool light of the moon illuminating the china doll’s excited features. It was as if this shadowed mare held the strings to her puppet’s actions and Chernobyl was more than obliging, as always.

Her eyes widened now, clouded in all of the possibilities. If she had to have reservations about some damn Equines and Pegasi, so be it. Her devotion was here, standing before her like some hooded Goddess. She nodded slowly, as if she had carried on some conversation with something altogether supernatural before committing to another spiel of sin. “We reign supreme my Lady- I think I can handle that.” Another dark smile seemed to dress the doll’s porcelain lips. This was merely the beginning of the end.

ooc| I finally did it!

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-18-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-18-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-31-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-03-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-15-2013, 11:49 PM