the Rift

The Burning Grounds [Psyche]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Her tale was strung from weeds and shaped into flowers painted in gold. Perhaps the doll was persuaded all too easily or perhaps she had dreamed the same dream. She tipped her skull forward, debating whether or not she would consider that very same horn that this Matron spoke of to be something of crown. As she shifted her brow to accommodate a better view of the sharpened appendage upon her small face, she decided that it was. It was sign of her true glory. Perhaps this was why her mother, an Equine, had abused her so. Part of this realization made her huff in appreciation and understanding. She seemed to smile, her lips lapping up against her teeth in the gesture. She closed her eyes as Psyche continued, painting a vivid story inside her corrupt little brain.

She wanted more than anything to believe. She wanted to believe the lies she wove and perhaps that’s what made the little doll slip into the fantasy of what would come in the next part of her forever. Perhaps she would become something of a valiant fan of “The Plague”. Perhaps she would fit right in and find solace in their ranks, hidden away even from those members of the Basin. Something about the idea made her tremble in exuberance. She was surely avid about considering herself as royalty and she didn’t care how or from what source she obtained the information- this was her new life and she was going to live it accordingly. She didn’t care what got in her way, she would merely have to plow through the obstacles and succeed.

Our name… How I would long to be considered part of the whole. I would serve you as needed; perform whatever task you deem acceptable. To rid ourselves of impurity would allow a certain freedom, a certain quality that we cannot have as mere tier in the quest of domination. I entrust you with my resolve, my dearest Pysche. After all, this is a new beginning and I am ready to make it one that will not be forgotten. I want our name sewn upon every lip and burned upon every tongue. We will rule and all other will bow before our feet.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-18-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-18-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-31-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-03-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-15-2013, 11:49 PM