the Rift

Arrival of a Newcomer [open]

Hale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hale had spent so much time running. Running away from something and hopefully toward something new. He slowed; the journey had begun to wear on him. No one had followed him this far he was sure. Weeks he had been on the move, no one could have tracked, especially him, this far.
The forest was a nice cover for him, it was thick. Opaque in a sense. Here he didn't feel like he had to watch his back. For once he felt free. "Free. What a curious feeling," he thought to himself.
In the light of early morning his nostrils spewed out a light mist and a slight breeze ruffled his feathers. He tossed his head and took a deep breath, the first of many months.

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A golden figure caught Aisha's eye. Picking up her pace to a brisk trot she headed in the animals direction. Seeing him from a better distance she could tell he was heavily built. Some sort of heavy breed horse. White feathers seemed to grow life a wildfire from his hock. He seemed like he was on the run from something. Something she was determined to find out. She didn't both appearing in front of him. She would let him turn to her. She couldn't be bothered to walk round to his face anyway. Stepping out the shadows of trees she raised her head,pricking her ears. "Hello stallion. I am Aisha. What brings you here on this day?" She bowed in greeting as she spoke his name. From behind she could tell he was a Palomino. His white tail alone told her that. She pricked her ears curiously,throwing back he dainty,jet colored head.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Hale was interrupted by a dark mare. She stepped out of the shadows and said,"Hello stallion. I am Aisha. What brings you here on this day?" He paused, startled, and tilted his head in thought. He took in a quick observation of the mare, he was good at taking note of things.
She was a very dark mare. Most everything about her was black. He liked her. Something about her, maybe it was the way she held herself or had an impressive confidence. There was just something about her that he couldn't deny that he liked, admired, appreciated? He didn't know exactly what.
"I am here to become part of these lands. I am called Hale," he said giving a deep bow that complimented hers yet showed the courtesy and strength of a gentleman. After he spoke he stood, head held high waiting for her response. He let his mane, tail, and feathers fly around him as he took his stance.
He was curious of this mare. Everything about her.

[ooc, what's that website you go to to get coding? I used to know what it was but forgot. lol]

Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am here to become part of these lands. I am called Hale. Hale. She locked his scent inside herself so that if ever she came across him again,she would remember all about him. His bow proved to her that he was polite and not one of them rude,idiotic kids who think there all it. She smiled at him,flicking her head and reviling her scar to him. He would be a good addition the the Throat.

"I will happily take you to my home,Dragons Throat." She took a step back, encouraging him to follow her with a turn of he head in the direction she intended to go with him. She then turned back to him,pricking his ears. "It is beautiful. I will assure you that you will fit in perfectly." Her smile broadened more,peering at him hopefully with her sapphire eyes.

"blah blah blah."

OOC:The table I use is here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=54 and I change the colors on PracticeBored. :D Oh and get the HMTL for the colors of PhotoShop or google :D

Unregistered

Hale
The Valiant

"I will happily take you to my home, Dragon's Throat," Aisha said. "It is beautiful. I will assure you that you will fit in perfectly." She turned around and looked back at him, flicking her dainty head as she did so. He admired the scar over her eye, it showed strength and determination. She wasn't ashamed of it, she was proud. That showed a lot about her character.
A smile took over her face, wide and becoming. She narrowed her eyes and looked at him, her beautiful blue eyes glinting as she did so.
Hale said nothing. He pondered the invitation for a few seconds, looking after the mare. Though she was confident and even a tad cheeky she seemed honest. Her body language showed truth.
He lowered his head a touch and walked up beside the mare. Silently once he had reached her side, he nodded once and closed his eyes as he did so. Ears forward, and ready to march beside the mare, they started their trek together.

Unregistered
OOC:I will make a post in the Throat for him and Aisha :3