the Rift

In the Valley of Fear they Laughed (Cirrus)

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

A leggy, yet confident step articulates itself from hooves that were hardened by desert sands. Feathered limbs rustle at the curves sides of the almost-two-year-old filly, a dark shadow of fur wanders in her wake. The young belle feels alive, very much so, and the clear blue skies paint her a matching blue, the tribal star upon her shoulder barely visible against the similar hue of her pelt. Her mane and tail, slightly deeper in their colouration, are whipped to and fro, knotting and weaving themselves into dreadlocks similar to that of her father's. The flicka walks with the confidence of a rockstar, and with the strut she performs, she may as well be one.

In her wake, a dark shadow of fur wanders also, the hellhound pup named Sitka. The bond that had fused their minds and souls together had been muted, but they were so new to it, they barely knew what to expect anyway. The duo walked in synchrony with ease, reading off each other's body language as effortlessly and perfectly as if their minds were in sync anyway.

A bark, sharp and direct, sounds from the muzzle of the hellhound. They have stopped their steps now, curiosity plain upon their facades. Two sets of electric blue eyes roam their way over him, drinking the pale splashes, the broken sword upon his face, the faraway, thoughtful mask he wears. The filly is too bold in her curiosity to turn away now, and so, with another singular step forced from her limbs, she creeps closer, and closer still. The fine, darkened muzzle reaches out, and samples the spring breeze for more information of this stranger.

"Who are you?" She asks, her bodice, slim in its youthfulness, several lengths away from him still, her approach angled at his left shoulder. Sitka stands to her right, silent for now, and too young to make a difference should anything physical result. He could always set the field on fire.. But that would serve little purpose today. For now, they would both wait, for a reply, a response, an action - or indeed, inaction.

[ Sorry for the wait! Cirrus will suggest they have a spar in her next reply if you like :-) Does 2 posts each sound good to you? I find anything longer than that tends to be drawn out too long, and I'd just like something short and sweet, and friendly ^^ ]

larfsalot.deviantart.com

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    In the Valley of Fear they Laughed (Cirrus) - by Dawn - 12-19-2012, 01:40 AM
    RE: In the Valley of Fear they Laughed (Cirrus) - by Cirrus - 12-24-2012, 07:24 AM