the Rift

I don't want you [Deimos, open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She didn't know who she was more upset with: the Edge femme that had stolen her General, or Deimos for allowing himself to be stolen.

But she couldn't be too angry with him, she supposed. After all, that would be hypocritical of her, having only just returned from her own impromptu visit to the Throat. Dark thoughts clouded her mind as she remembered the arrogant stupidity of the skyrat that led them - Kri. The mare that had stolen a chunk of her nape during the invasion. Low, incoherent grumbling dropped like acid from her maw at the memory. What did she care if they held the leader (the thought was accompanied by a mental sneer) of the Edge? The unicorns had stolen none of the Throat's members, though they had tried often enough. Still, to the shadow-mare, failures did not warrant retaliation.

But now their success had brought retaliation, and it was for this reason that the jackal found herself returning to the misty forest that had once been her home. It was an odd sensation, to cross the borders and be immediately overrun by the stench of the winged and the hornless. Disgusting, how they had tainted the land. She was glad, now, that the exiled Edge had not chosen to return here to oust the Qian from power; instead, they had been blessed with a new, unpolluted land that bore no mark of the inferiors, save the slave Rapha. And he was obviously a slave, bearing the scent of his rulers more than he did his own smell.

The Dark Empress trotted haughtily through what had once been her lands, not bothering to try to conceal herself. She was here on a mission, and despite the hatred that she bore the mare that had dared steal from her, she wore an emotionless mask, concealing all but her superiority from any who may see her. Let them try to stop her. What were they, without their leader, save a ragtag band of miscreants with no direction? She snorted a laugh. With the inhalation that followed, she found Deimos' scent in the mix of smells that coated the land. She pricked her lobes, keen amber gaze watching intently for anyone approaching.

A low voice, female, caught her attention. She was not close enough to make out words, but it was enough: she started forward, easily slinking into the scene with no preamble. "Well, dearie, if you wanted her back, you could simply have asked. Nicely." The words were sweet, but far too cold, far too impregnated with fury, even if it was a soft, poisonous anger that dripped from her tones like honey. She would give Mirage back in return for the General. But she would have plenty of fun first.

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-19-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-19-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-21-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-22-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-22-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Dawn - 12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Hellena - 12-22-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Ink - 12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-25-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 12:52 AM