the Rift

I don't want you [Deimos, open]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

A black rabbit nibbles at some browse as the meeting convenes. It had hopped by not long after the arrival of Psyche, having just hours before returned from the Basin as a hawk.

I had seen Mirage there, in this new land of theirs. The protectors had already marched there, though I did not see them their absence here suggested as much. Perhaps they had found Solstice instead. I wished them well, but I could offer them little aid in the Basin and had no time to search for them.

Quick as a fox I'd left the Basin after affirming Mirage was hale, and flown here as fast as wet feathers would take me. Exhausted from the magical and mental drain I'd slept until the anxiety of my knowledge eventually roused me from my dreamless slumber. If I had managed to stay awake perhaps I could have encountered Rishima sooner, or at least helped her steal this stallion. Although she is a capable mare, the risk is great.

I discovered her now, in this event. I stay hidden, for I am of little use as a warrior and even less so as a negotiator. I serve better with absorbing all I can, so I hunker down, my soft fluffy tail gently dripping against the forest floor.

Yes, the risk is great.
Even now I feel that crawl in my spine as a sensation of magic reaches out to me. It's weak, but it pulls at my ink, stretching the substance out. It makes it run more than normal. My outline is not as crisp, my motions not so solid, just barely so. I watch the stranger, cautiously curious as to who he is and what he does. I have not felt such an effect on my ink since the sun's wrath dried me up.

As a hare I proceed to mind my own business, feigning to browse on the shrubbery while they attended to their government. Long ears twitch. My hearing is no better, but I am close enough. They likely will not notice me, who would be watching the forest with such politics at hoof? But I am in sight, and my pelt remains black, though I stick to the shade of these woods and the fog.

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-19-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-19-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-21-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-22-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-22-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Dawn - 12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Hellena - 12-22-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Ink - 12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-25-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 12:52 AM